Susanna Wesley Health Center specializes in providing short-term rehabilitation services in order to maximize each resident’s potential and restoring their independence.
• Physical Therapy-provides therapeutic exercises to improve movement.
• Occupational Therapy-program to improve everyday tasks and independence.
• Speech Therapy-skilled service to improve communication and swallowing.
• Respiratory Therapy-offered to improve and maintain pulmonary function.
• Intravenous Therapy-Licensed nurses administer and monitor treatments.
• Psychological Services-provided by bilingual Psychologists and Psychiatrists.