You never know what life is going to hand you, especially when it comes to your health. There are times when you need the assistance of skilled and advanced medical services, such as after a surgery, a stroke, or illness.
At Susanna Wesley Health Center, we provide round the clock expert nursing care and daily assistance that seniors require, ranging from activities of daily living such as dressing and bathing to more advanced specialized care like respiratory and wound care. We also provide rehabilitative services: physical, occupational, and speech, to help you regain strength and independence.
Here at Susanna Wesley, we don’t like to call ourselves a nursing home, but a nursing assisted living community. With our highly skilled nurses on-site 24/7, our resident’s needs are always our number one priority.
Amenities of our skilled nursing:
- 24/7skilled nursing & medical care
- Post-operative care
- Restorative nursing care
- Pain management
- Feeding and nutrition
- Licensed dietitians
- Specialized diets for people with:
- Heart Disease
- Renal Disease
- Swallowing disorders
- Enteral Feeding
- IV Therapy
- Assisted Feeding
- Palliative Care
- Specialized care for residents with:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Effects of a stroke
- Heart disease
- Spinal cord injuries
- Chronic/ Neurological degenerative conditions
- Joint & Orthopedic Conditions
- Secure environment for dementia patients
- Specialized wound care including the use of wound vac
- Optometry, Ophthalmology, podiatry, hearing and dental services, physiatry, dermatology.
Epworth Village, an Independent and Assisted Living Facility (ALF), is related by faith to the Florida Conference, United Methodist Church.